Our client is a world renowned shipping and logistics company who now require a Sales Manager for their Office in Dublin.
This role is a Senior position and will require a number of years experience working in freight / shipping / logistics.
Key Duties include:
- Business development to increase overall sales volumes – winning new accounts and managing customer experience
- Develop the company brand and place in the marketplace – provide market intelligence when required
- Schedule appointments with potential customers across Ireland
- Represent the company at various functions, trade shows and exhibitions
- Develop team performance and provide timely sales reports and statistics to Senior Management
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years knowledge within the freight / shipping / logistics industry and will be well versed in business development / strong sales background in Freight Forwarding.
An attractive salary of up to €80,000 is on offer – with excellent company benefits (Please ask for a full update on benefits)
This role is based in Central Dublin and is a full time permanent position.
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (40 Hours Paid)
Due to the travel involved with this role a Full Clean Driving Licence and Own Vehicle will be required.
Online Interviews will take place Week Commencing 20th July.
Candidates should be eligible to work in Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org