One of Ireland’s leading Façade contractors is seeking an experienced Design Manager to join their team in Dublin. The Design Manager will have leadership of flagship projects and bring designs for concept to production stages, managing a highly skilled team of designers. This role is also open to highly experienced Design Leads and Senior Façade Designers looking to further challenge themselves in the industry.
The Design Manager:
- Degree or Masters in Architecture or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Façade industry
- Design experience on multi-million Façade projects
- Experience overseeing Design budget, design staging and scheduling, Façade detailing, junior team members and design leads
- Best in class in 3D AutoCAD and Revit, 3D Modelling, Microsoft Project
- Ability to relay and discuss technical design issues with team, clients and contractors
- Excellent written and verbal output with high level of people management skills
- Can do outlook, driven to succeed, and keen to further develop and hone own skills
For further discussion please forward an up to date CV or call our office in confidence and ask for Colin Heeley.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com