A growing Tier 2 Contractor with substantial projects across the greater Dublin area is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager / Senior PM to oversee two large Housing Developments worth in the region of 60 million. The individual will have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position with a well regarded Main Contractor.
The Senior Contracts Manager:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or similar with minimum 10 years’ experience in General Contracting in the UK or Ireland
- Experience bringing flagship housing developments to successful timely handover is a major advantage
- Ability to oversee Company Project and Site teams, project budget, programme and stakeholder relationships
- Good career trajectory from Site Engineer or Site Manager into Project and Senior Project Management on multi-million euro packages
- Ideally have held a Senior CM or Contracts Management position for minimum 3 years with a Tier 2 or 3 contractor
If interested in discussing further please call our office in confidence and ask for Colin Heeley.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org