Skilled labourer required for long term work (Dublin, Meath, Louth, €17.97 PH)

  • Anywhere

We are seeking an experienced labourer for long term work. Must be able to to put their hand to anything and be able to think on their own initiative. The job will primarily working indoors on new residential builds around Dublin and Meath.

Must have own transport as you will be working between various sites, in Dublin, Meath and surround areas.  70% of the jobs will be will be based in Dublin while the other 30% will be in Meath and Louth.

Rate: €17.97 PH

Hours: 7.30am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)

The Job

  • Assisting trades, Plumbers and carpenters
  • Experience using hand tools and saws
  • Understanding measurements
  • Working on your own initiative
  • Maintaining and clean work space
  • Cleaning site at the end day

Requirements

  • Safe pass
  • Manual handling
  • CIF induction
  • CV & 2 contactable references
  • Own transport

To apply for this job email your details to luda@primtac.ie