An opportunity for a young for seasoned professional who has some hands on/Trades experience and is looking to move to a company with career progression and a wide scope of work. This role is based in Limerick and there are no Saturdays required. Monday to Friday
ROLE & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Maintenance of the warehouse and ensuring that all equipment is ready and available for hire when required.
- Deliver goods as required from depots in Cork and Galway.
- Working with the HVAC manager to ensure the fleet is kept to the highest standard
- Deliver goods to site and installation works as required.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall business and flexibility to respond to customer requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-starter and motivated to progress within the company.
- Ability to repair equipment faults if required.
- Trade or mechanical discipline background preferred but not essential.
- Applicants should be good communicators, customer focused and must have fluent English
- Must have clean B driver’s licence.
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com