Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before using our services. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Primtac Personnel LTD may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Advertiser terms and conditions form part of our general terms for use of the Site.
Read this policy carefully to understand Primtac Personnel LTD practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it. If you do not accept how we process the data as outlined in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
The Controller of your Data
Primtac Personnel LTD will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the Organisation. We guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly, lawfully and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below:
Name: Lyudmyla Okafor
Address: 10 Railway Street(1st Floor),
Email: [email protected]
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to process your application, we collect personal details from you. These details may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, education, employment history, CVs and any other information required to provide you with our services.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
Primtac Personnel LTD collects and uses your personal information for recruitment services you have requested. We will collect personal data that consist of your name, contact details and other information from your CV.
Primtac Personnel LTD will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Primtac Personnel LTD to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. Primtac Personnel LTD. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent for 2 years.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Advise you about relevant job opportunities and support you in the process of finding a job.
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, collection of taxes or duties and in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
For people being employed by Primtac Personnel LTD, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, PPS number etz. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished.
This list is not comprehensive, and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above with your consent.
Primtac Personnel LTD will notify you of such circumstances and you will be given an option to agree.
Who Can Access your Data?
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Primtac Personnel LTD, our affiliate companies, our clients, and the third parties as set out above.
Existing Data Information with Primtac Personnel LTD
We will use our best to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. All such deletions and updates will be actioned within one week. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Primtac Personnel LTD takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Primtac Personnel LTD accepts no liability should this occur.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data to a third party.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected]
Third-Party Websites and Site Tracking
Primtac Personnel LTD has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Third party services and products advertised on this website are the responsibility of the third party and their inclusion on this website does not imply endorsement by Primtac Personnel LTD. Primtac Personnel LTD will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third-party service provided.
Changes to this Privacy Statement