The successful candidate will provide professional site support to the Project Manager for this fixed term 9 month Project. The position will be largely based on site with occasional visits to off site facilities of the various manufacturers/fabricators/local authorities/etc. involved with the project
- A minimum of ten years experience supervising complex construction activities.
- Excellent understanding of civil engineering and building construction methods and practices.
- Knowledge of construction safety regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of on-site testing (e.g., slump tests) and quality management practices in civil engineering and building construction.
- Relevant general management and site management experience.
- Knowledge of BCR.
- Experience with the implementation of a safety management system
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the quality of contractors’ work to ensure that it meets contract specifications.
- Regularly reporting to the Project Manager on the status of construction projects.
- To advise and assist with the implementation of arrangements mandated by applicable industry standards, regulations, and legislation.
- To act as the Project Manager’s representative at site meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Oversee quality control during construction, commissioning, and project handover.
- Keeping accurate records of site activity.
- Consult with the PM.
- You will fulfill all responsibilities outlined in the Safety Responsibility Statement for this role.
- Undertake and manage incident investigations as requested.
- Review on an on-going basis risks relevant to your role including both occupational and asset related risks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org