- Tinting the materials according the given recipe.
- Retain samples and to keep batch wise data for future references.
- Keeping working place and the surroundings tidy.
- Maintaining the machinery (Sirio HH, UV mixers, shakers) clean and in working condition. Report faulty equipment to Operation manager.
- Maintenance of safe operating procedures through complete knowledge of safety rules and lab procedures.
- Collect the empty tare to the designated area. Load the tare to recycle company’s truck.
- Loading the customers’ goods manually.
- Loading the customers’ goods with gas forklift.
- Reworking/adjusting the returned materials from customers.
- Operating the Corob tinting machine.
- Delivering goods to the customer with the company car.
- Other tasks given by Operations manager.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of colour.
- Coating or paint industry experience.
- Knowledge of industrial coatings is an asset.
- Dynamic and results oriented
- High level of accuracy.
- Responsible and autonomous in working.
- Driving license