- Inspecting, servicing and repairing HGV trailers to a high maintenance standard and in line with manufacturers recommendations
- Reporting any defective or inadequate tools and equipment likely to be detrimental to your job of maintaining/repairing trailers.
- Supporting the companies quality initiatives.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest possible standard and that customers are treated with courtesy at all times.
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all interested parties.
- Experience and technical background in HGV trailer repairs
- Must be organized & self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong sense of commitment to the team
- Professional demeanor and superior team service skills
- Full, valid driving license
- ABS/EBS qualifications and diagnostic skills an advantage.